Saturday, September 14, 2013

About Rue

Yo!


The name is Rue. I've been crocheting and working with fiber arts over half my life. 18 years now I think? I've taught a few people how to crochet but mostly I just assist locally in the "wait, why isn't this pattern making sense" type of way. I've made all sorts of classic things like blankets, sweaters and stuffies. But they all have had a bit more of my own artistic flair.


I'd much rather be curled up on a floor cushion working on my crafts and cuddling my cat while we watch anime or play video games than going into the out. There's a deadly laser up in the sky after all. [That all being said, I'm glad you're here with us as we all continue this journey together.]


“You know, sometimes we look different, but in our hearts we are very much the same.” - Laura Bailey




No comments:

Post a Comment