Saturday, September 14, 2013

Intro... K


Heeeeeey everyone, I'm Kris.
I've been working on crotchet and other crafts here about ten years now and I'm still learning new things everyday.

I'm am a soldier in the U.S. army currently at Fort Hood and a lover of Marvel comics.
My favorites are the X-men... and lately I'm loving DP more and more
(Deadpool guys... Deadpool)

But anyway, I've been making so many yarn things over the years I've got yarn coming out of my ears.
So what better place to show off my skill then online
Yay?

I've got not much else to say here at the moment
But here is a link to my current contest

And here is the journal with the rules 
It's pretty simple to follow

One guess per post and whoever can guess the character I'm making first will get 15% off their next custom order from me

May the odds ever be in your favor
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment