Tuesday, September 17, 2013

About Chrystal Peavy



Hi There!

My name is Chrystal. I've been crocheting and working with other yarn crafts for over 34 years. I’ve taught crochet classes, tested patterns, and made all sorts of stuff from traditional blankets and baby booties to novel cat ear hats, amigurumi penguins, and giant mandala wall art. I’d rather be curled up on the couch with a ball of yarn any day.

I'm a mother of four, I graduated from the University of North Texas, and I work there too. My oldest daughter and I are making this website to promote our finished items.  If you want something customized, just drop us a line – we can do it! 

In the blog pages you will also find some patterns I've written. Feel free to use these patterns to make your own items. If you get stuck, let me know and I'll try my best to help you. I do not sell my patterns because I hope to support new crochet artists as they learn the craft. Keep crocheting people, it's a hobby, a stress reliever, and a valuable skill. 

Remember, due to the Creative Commons license you are not allowed to sell my patterns. You may sell the items you make following my patterns but please give credit to me - Chrystal Peavy of YarnKittens. Thank you.

~ Chrystal







No comments:

Post a Comment