Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Links to other webpages I've done

Using Adobe Dream Weaver for a class, I created the pages on this link about crochet:

There you'll find several completed assignments
    
  • Assignment One is on Comparing Yarn Types
  • Assignment Two is on My Finished Crochet Creations
  • Assignment Three is on Elements of Crochet
  • Assignment Four is on Crochet Stitches
  • Assignment Five is on Amigurumi
  • Bonus Page is only pictures of my oldest daughter's Crocheted Wedding Dress
  •  
     
     
     
     
    Using Adobe Muse for experimentation, I created the page on this link about making fudge:
     
    There you'll find a picture slide show of my youngest daughter making French Fudge




    Enjoy everything you do or don't do it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment